Fever Alert is a mobile application for fever management, able to give you advice through appropriate recommendations for each type of registered profile.
These recommendations take into account weight, age, medical background and temperature. They follow international medical guidelines. Fever Alert answers to the following questions:
- Is a medication necessary in this case? When to take it? Dose?
- Is it necessary to call a doctor? Call emergency services?
- When should I measure again temperature?
Ability to store and record all profiles temperature curves.
Designed and developed by a French doctor.
- direct call: allow you to call Doctor and contact directly from application.
- send sms: allow the application to send notification to your contact when it's time to measure temperature.
- read contacts: allow you to pick up phone numbers from your phonebook.
- vibrator: allow your phone to vibrate when it's time to measure temperature.
No personal data are shared.
Fever Alert is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-01-15. The program can be installed on Android.
Fever Alert (version 1.1.8) has a file size of 1.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.